"Indonesia Doesn't need the world, but the world need Indonesia" ?

Today I got mail from my friends , she give me something words can make
me so confuse why?
because I never thinking about it .
"Indonesia Doesn't need the world, but the world need Indonesia" ?
and this is the story of that mail:

One morning in Bandar Lampung, pick someone in the
airport. The man is older, the range of 60 years. A
the father.

The father is businessman origin Singapore, with speech
talk-style Melayu, English, (or Singlish) he
recounts the experiences of his life to us still
young. Start from the experience of business, spiritual, family,
I even romance ..

"Your country is so rich!"

Yips.. ordinary people I heard the words so. But wait
first ..

"Indonesia does not need the world, but the world needs
Indonesia "
"Everything can be found here in India, you do not need the
world "
"Simply, Indonesia is the world's lung. Cutting only in the forest
Borneo, the world would doom. The world needs
Indonesia! "

"Singapore is nothing, we can not be rich without Indonesia.
Indonesia 500,000 people each holiday to Singapore
moon. can show that the money go to us? apartment-apartment
Condo and our recent purchase of any people Indonesia,
I care about the price before, loud behavior. Look at home
our pain, all the people Indonesia treatment. "

"You know how the Government confused when we
smoke from forest Indonesia entrance? I really panicked. very
taste, we are nothing. "

"You just now that the world crisis of August yesterday rice.
including in Singapore and Malaysia? you in
can easily rice "

"Look up the country, water dimana2 see ..
our country, our water is to buy from Malaysia. I
never to be, even sands contain any gems.
I look of love and hope the sun shines. Farmers there
Rp3000/kg sell to a Chinese factory. And the factory
sell them back at 30.000 IDR/kg. I see
own "

"You do not realize that other countries always afraid
embargo to Indonesia? Yes, because you have a country
everything. They fear if you become independent,
therefore not in the embargo. when the word should be
To love Marium ITS embargo. Buy it from the farmers
we own, buy it from the textile garment factories
alone. I need you I can import production
own. "

"If you can be independent, can your embargo,
Indonesia will rules the world .. "

This is very extraordinary, we have to think like this?
And this new person who spoke Singapore.
Why do not we build all of this now.
why should we wait until we destroyed more than this.
Let's be .. Indonesia is the best I Indonesia, my Beloved Country "

Thanks

DAn (danivan7)

Posted by Danivan7 | at Monday, November 10, 2008

0 comments: