Fatal tragedy (but not really :D)

Yesterday is my bad day's , really really bad,but I have new experiences about it.
In my new life ,new city and new environment. But I am not comfortable with this new environment.
Because this very different with my life before.So I must try harder for my new life .
And yesterday is the bad days, because the environment where I live flood affected.
:(( its really really bad new for me .

And you can watch pictures of the condition in my new environment (in a little tragedy) :((




Not too bad but really really bother me (and many other).



such as fish ponds.





On the bulevard



tradition if flooding.



On the road (so sad).

This is very bad, especially in this beloved country.
I hope this will not happen again. (Amien...)

Posted by Danivan7 | at Thursday, November 06, 2008

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi aku agung, hey aku mau tanya bagaimana cara mengubah bahasa menjadi indonesia,jepang,spanyol...
mungkin itu saja yang ingin ku tanyakan terima kasih sekali salam rfid