How about java

In a fact for my life, I think my life is always associated with the word java.

Why ???
Yes, I have sort words to answer this question but,it so funnies to be a part of this answer.
This is a reallize, bacause all about me , always associated with a word "Java".
The first I was born in Java, more precisely in the east java hehehe...
And then like the other people, I life in java.
I can get family,friends,and I can get everything form here.
Learn,play,eat,sleep and lot of I can get there.
And I began to understand the world through java. 
I began to recognize the computer. 
I started learning about how to work a computer. 
And I started to know about computer programming language, and when I was still sitting on the bench Junior high school.
when I was still learning ms office and Visual Basic. 
And from there I began interested in the programming world. 
To get what I want, i'm countinous my studiying at vocational high school.
ideals I first want to be dokter but, because I shudder with injuries, then I prefer a programmer. hehe...(suck)
And there I began to learn programming language "pascal", after that delphi and learn web programming language PHP and HTML(CSS,javascript and basic of HTML). 
But after I drag it to the world of database programming. 
I began to deepen Oracle database, from the SQL fundamentals until Oracle DBA. 
Since that time I started infatuated with Oracle. 
But my destiny unite with the "java". 
This is very extraordinary. I began to know and learn java. 
And what a pity I can only know java without it in the school never could understand, because this time is very short learning. 
But in a day, a java Champ invites me to go back into the world of java that I was not attending. 
There, I started learning about java.Saya begin to know my java and start living in it. 
And now this is my world. Java world


Posted by Danivan7 | at Wednesday, December 17, 2008

0 comments: